- To bring multi exponentiation techniques developed in Lelantus (Pippenger’s and Strauss’s multi exponentiation methods) over to Sigma leading to cutting down verification time in half ! To rebenchmark. May delay Sigma slightly but deemed worthwhile
- Basic QT GUI is functional
- Fees for Sigma resolved awaiting review
- Balance check to ensure no inflation when reminting implemented
- Adopting unit tests from Zerocoin to apply to Sigma
- Setting up Insight explorer for Sigma testnet
- Halving adjustment pull request made to readjust halving after MTP ntime hardfork. 8 halvings, block reward subsidy ends about 2050.
- To test halving adjustment on testnet as well
- To ensure to do load testing
- Multi exponentiation updates in Lelantus are completed (Pippenger’s and Strauss’s multi exponentiation methods) and yield a two time reduction in time for verification. Can look into upping anonymity set in Lelantus paper
- Eprint submission of updated Lelantus paper done, waiting for approval
- Bulletproof implementation is now on par with Poelstra but expected to improve even further
- Gtests need to be moved to Boost
- Change serialization to use Bitcoin original serialization
Znode and Core Upgrade
- Closing in on internal release of Bitcoin Upgrade 0.14 with Znode upgrade. Expected to release on Wed/Thurs for testing.
- Need to figure out transition to move from current Znode lists to deterministic znodes without using sporks.
- Archiving UI done for deleting payment requests
- Most major issues fixed
- Need a few days to tidy up the minor issues and test again
- Daemon related issues with GUI resolved