- All cryptographic building blocks have been built
- Sigma for double blinded commitments with batching
- Bulletproofs for double-blinded commitmtsn with batching
- LelantusProof and LelantusVeirfy functions which generate and verify transaction proofs with multiple input and output coins (combination of Sigma, bulletproofs and balance proofs).
- Code clean up is happening and to be verified before implementation
- Implementing ECDSA signature scheme similar to what we have for Zerocoin to address the “Burning Zerocoins for Fun and Profit” vulnerability.
- Testnet is coming online soon. Slight delays due to fee handling.
- Working on Sigma partial spend feature (where output is an arbitrary amount and the change is reminted) and should be able to push code soon.
- New ccminer released with updated bos jansson.
- Sgminer feedback is stable
- CPU miner: working on some issues where cpuminer stops mining intermittently.
- Added on Nicehash. To monitor available hashrate to evaluate 51% attack risk.
- Hashrate has increased significantly. Pools do not suspect FPGA/ASIC as it looks to be more of a combined effect of MTP being listed as the most profitable on Whattomine and Nicehash
- Python module for MTP being coded to evaluate whether MTP decentralized P2Pool is possible.
- Upgrade to 0.14 is more or less complete but 0.17 is delayed
- This is due to masternode code from Dash is designed for 0.13/0.14.
- Using core upgrade opportunity to update masternode code then upgrade to 0.17
- Once masternode code is integrated upgrade from 0.14 to 0.17 is simpler.
- Detected a bug where Electrumx doesn’t react too well in chain forks. Fixing
Themis: Smart Contract Capability
- Discussion on EVM vs WASM
- Smart contract second layer which utilize Zcoin opcodes.
- Discussion on whether EVM should only be validated by Znodes
- Code is being updated to core 0.17 as well.
- Some small bugs in relating to spending multiple Zerocoins in one tx due to the way weightage is calculated.
- To fix completely, will need a hard fork for it to be clean. To do this with Sigma.
- Resolving then proceeding with public beta release.